Saturday 28 March 2009

Newness...

I have a Dawanda...hurray! I have had it for a while and its a fantastic place to sell beautiful handcrafted things, go and check out all the lovely hand crafted goodies on there! I have decided that I am going to TRY really hard to update my blog weekly with interesting and inspiring things, i say TRY because although my intentions are good life sometimes gets in the way!

I have found an amazing website from a fantastic textiles designer called Claire Nicholson, she combines beautiful digitally printed cottons and silks with vintage fabric, her colours are spectacular and I adore her bird, blossom and butterflies motifs. Her interior collections and accessories would give any room a fresh, lovely contemporary splash of colours. I adore her Designs. Clair's website is lovely too, go and have a peek at...
www.clarenicolson.com

en.dawanda.com/shop/caralinemellor

No comments:

Designer Inspirations...

  • Osborn and Little
  • Laura Ashley
  • Designers Guild
  • Melin Tregwynt
  • Margo Selby
  • Kath Kidston
  • Clements Ribero
  • Lotta Jansdotta
  • Amy Butler