Saturday 1 March 2008

well, it has been quite a while! One of the annoying aspects of me is the fact that I never seem to remember a password. Really I should just have one but as it happens, I change my mind too often and leave myself in a well of confusion. Alas the confusion has ended today and my guessing skills are better than ever hence the fact that I managed to get into my blog!


I am so inspired today, I can feel it from the tips of my toes to the end of my fingertips. I don’t want to sleep, I want to create and stitch and design and paint...I have been creating many blythe clothes recently, I really enjoy it. I love taking current trends and colours, patterns and prints and turning them into a tiny collection of loveliness. Its great fun and very inspirational! I often wonder what a life without design might be like! for me, not worth living. I continually open my mind and let it wander as far as it would like to go and only then, when my imagination is somewhere filled with magic I am at my happiest.


Im also very happy when I find inspirational designers, I recently stumbled across a designer named Louise Body. She creates beautiful antiquated wallpapers and textiles with birds and flowers printed on them. I adore birds, I think they offer a very interesting design silhouette which will never be unfashionable. Louise’s work is so beautifully calming and serene, her colour palette is neutral which compliments the bold, yet refined...almost vintage looking patterns she uses. Her designs make me think of quintessential Englishness, afternoon tea, lace gloves and finest china, rose gardens and basking in the afternoon sunshine...

visit...
http://www.louisebodywallprint.com/

1 comment:

Sheep said...

Hi Dear ^^

i've just stop to say hi .
have a nice day !!
xoxo
sleepy sheep

ps: we have the same layout ! ;**

Designer Inspirations...

  • Osborn and Little
  • Laura Ashley
  • Designers Guild
  • Melin Tregwynt
  • Margo Selby
  • Kath Kidston
  • Clements Ribero
  • Lotta Jansdotta
  • Amy Butler