Saturday 28 March 2009

Knitted Lovliness...

I almost forgot to mention that I have found the best knitwear designer in the world! Patmellor, also known as my beautiful, talented mummy. She creates amazing knitted accessories using the most luxurious wool blends in beautiful neutral colours. I am particularly fond of her hot water bottle covers in chunky biscuit aran, her delicate beanie hats with her personally designed knitted flower and her flower brooches. Her work is so beautiful and professional...She has even inspired me to knit something...


www.patmellor.etsy.com

2 comments:

laetitia, thomas et leur petit tao said...

hi caraline,
It's laetitia GENICOT. (I bought on Wednesday this item : "Autumn Collection-Red Ribbed Blythe Tights" on ETSY )
I like very much that you created, it is very beautiful.

I also have a blog. This is my blogspot : http://notreadoptionvietnam.blogspot.com/

My little boy is called Tao and he is Vietnamese. We adopted him.
you can see me with my little boy on my blog.
thanks a lot
Have a lovely weekend
laetitia

Anonymous said...

This Blog covers the best and newest in fabric and textile design, style, trends, innovation and technology.
what an incredibly modern piece of design - it looks more 60's than turn of the century. I am delighted to
have found this blog, it's a marvellous resource.
Fashion Guide

Designer Inspirations...

  • Osborn and Little
  • Laura Ashley
  • Designers Guild
  • Melin Tregwynt
  • Margo Selby
  • Kath Kidston
  • Clements Ribero
  • Lotta Jansdotta
  • Amy Butler