Thursday 4 October 2007

Here It Is!

So here it is! I finally have a blog. A blog to detail all of my creative finds and inspirations...To look at my inspirations now you wouldn't think i was the same girl whom graduated manchester met last july...i have changed. My work has changed. My inspirations have changed. For example i adore kath kidston now! Her floral prints are both modern yet vintage, bright yet dull...i have become obsessed with her repeat pattern, edible roses and polka dot prints. I also adore her products, i MUST have a ''new rose bloom'' ironing board, i MUST! I feel passionate when i look at her work. Hmmmm, i think i have got it bad....

Ialso adore, lotta Jansdotta, Tricia Guild and Laura Ashley...

No comments:

Designer Inspirations...

  • Osborn and Little
  • Laura Ashley
  • Designers Guild
  • Melin Tregwynt
  • Margo Selby
  • Kath Kidston
  • Clements Ribero
  • Lotta Jansdotta
  • Amy Butler